Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ohio: That's a Wrap People: Viewer Mail

So, I left Cincinnati with memories of both fun and weird times.

I have fielded a few questions from people about the blog, so it's time for viewer mail.

A in Dayton tells us, "You are crazy. If I had been in your position, I'd have been a total horn dog."
If you enjoy cheap and questionable, have at it my friend.

This one's from Sheri in Kentucky.
"Why did you change my name? You can use it."
Well Sheri, some people might think you're the villian of these tales, and I didn't want anyone to know you were actually Angie. So, if you don't mind, let's just keep that information to ourselves.

S in Florida writes, "Why don't you start selecting the women instead of letting other people do it for you?"
It's simple really. I was a single father with three, count em three, kids at home. I was simply very busy. My friends meant well, and I mostly did it to have something to do. I also had the misfortune of not meeting a woman I would have considered dating. I have, however, met a couple in the past few years. Some of them will make the pages here.

JC in Mississippi had this comment, " Still wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes. You really paint a picture."
Thanks JC. I'm am certainly glad that my humiliation has brought you such joy.

V from Orlando writes, "I am so scared that our first date is going to make these pages."
No need to be scared V. It will absolutely make these pages.

D texts me from Kissimmee, "Hahahhahaha....Oh BTW...I have a single friend. Have you ever considered being a writer?"
It's gratifying to find that your laughter completely wipes your memories of what you just read. Did we not learn anything?
And yes, I considered being a writer once I started to WRITE down the tales in my blog.

T sends mail all the way from California. "You are a trip. Makes me wanna give you a cyber hug while laughing in your ear...and finding you a blind date or two. I think it's midget time ;)
How have you survived all these 8 years or so? Any longish relationships taken your fancy?"
Thanks for the hug. As for the midget, leave the comedy to the professionals.
I have managed to survive all these years by eating and sleeping. I have also had a couple of relationships that went a few months, including a woman who dated me while I had no idea that's what we were doing.

T from New Orleans lets me in on this secret about Round One, "I cannot believe she said that. She had nerve."
"Thanks for the insight."

Well, that's all for now. Keep those letters coming  - liquidpanda@juno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment